Here’s our newest round-up of the featured startups on our site this week. If you have startup tips or story suggestions, feel free to email us. Enjoy this week’s list!
Tokyo-based AOS Mobile uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help enterprises communicate through mobile with their customers. Its products include AOSSMS, which enables businesses to send SMS text messages simultaneously and securely to multiple recipients and InCircle, a high-security messenger that can be used as an office chat app.
Change is one of several fintech startups in Southeast Asia that aims to make cryptocurrencies easier to spend and interchange with fiat currency in everyday life. It is creating a banking platform for cryptocurrencies, incorporating a debit card, digital wallet, and payments app. It is also building a marketplace that aggregates different financial services from a range of third-party fintech companies.
Digix is aiming to create a cryptocurrency that can provide more stability for investors. Each Digix token will represent a real, physical asset – in its case, a piece of gold stored in a secure vault somewhere in Singapore. The company has created two digital tokens so far.
Related startup stories
- The 13 lessons I learned from winning a prestigious pitch competition
- Asia tech news roundup – Nov 27
- Rocket Internet’s car classifieds site has been struggling in Vietnam
- How this founder went from assembling a computer to building an IoT accelerator
- Singapore’s latest crypto-exchange scoops $1m seed funding from Fatfish
- Blibli makes another online travel agent play with Indonesia Flight acquisition
- Asia tech news roundup – Nov 28
- Uber partners with Goldman Sachs-backed startup for cashless payments in Vietnam
- Opinion: Bangladesh’s startup scene may seem quiet, but not for long
- Rotimatic maker turns over $20m in its first year
- Asia tech news roundup – Nov 29
- Google reveals latest accelerator batch, including first startups from Bangladesh and Pakistan
- Asia tech news roundup – Nov 30
- Three months after launch, this unbanked crypto exchange made $7.5m in profit
- Discuss: How does the ICO boom affect traditional VC funding?
- The Australian VC who funded PropertyGuru and Chope isn’t interested in your valuation
Like RSS? There’s always our Asia startups RSS feed!
This post 8 startups in Asia that caught our eye appeared first on Tech in Asia.